Parsnips and Dill Chicken Noodle Soup — Slow Cooker/Crock pot Recipe. A nice twist to a traditional chicken noodle soup —parsnips and dill!
Healthy Comfort food! Delicious food made simple.
- 1 32-ounce box of chicken bone broth, or stock
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 2-3 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound chicken breast, diced
- 2 Cups egg noodles (add later)
- A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- A handful of fresh dill, chopped
Add all the ingredients (except the noodles) to your slow cooker.
Cook on HIGH 3-4 hours. In the last 30-40 minutes add the noodles.
Salt and Pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy in good health and good company!