Lid Pocket—Hands-Free Lid Holder for Slow Cookers/Crock Pots
Lid Pocket Benefits:
- Holds your lid!
- Hands-FREE solution when stirring, seasoning, or serving
- Built-in reservoir collects the messy condensation
- Keeps the countertop free and clean
- Stores inside most slow cookers
- Fits most 2-qt. and up; rim size up to .75" Rim too wide? No problem, place it UNDER the crock.
Can you relate to these typical problems when using your slow cooker?
- Where do I place my slow cooker lid when I want to stir, season or plate the food?
- Does the lid for your slow cooker end up on your countertop taking up valuable space and making a mess?
- Does the condensation drip all over the countertop and into your food?
- At parties does your lid end up piled in the sink with all the other lids?
- Have you gone home with the wrong lid? Or even broken a lid?