Creole Turkey Breast -- Crock Pot/Slow Cooker Recipe
Not everyone likes ham -- make another meat for Easter Sunday Dinner! This recipe is so very easy, yet the meat is so very tasty and so very juicy. Your family will appreciate it -- they may even help you with the dishes! Expect miracles.
1 (3 pound) boneless turkey breast (Jennie-O Turkey Breast)
1-2 teaspoons Creole Seasoning
Cut three slits in the top of the cooking bag; add the Creole seasoning and rub it into the meat
Place the turkey breast into the crock
Cover and cook on High for 3-4 hours. Cook the turkey breast to 170 degrees (F).
Allow the meat to rest for 15 minutes before cutting
- Always check the temperature with a meat thermometer. Cooking times will vary depending on the size of the slow cooker/crock pot.
- Number of people served will vary and depends on several factors: adults/children served; number of side dishes served with meat.
- “Jennie-O Turkey Breast Oven Ready” comes preseasoned and the flavors blend very nicely with the Creole seasoning.
- Creole cooking is based on French traditions with influences from Spain, Germany, Africa, Italy, and the West Indies.
- Variety is the spice of life -- do you agree!?
Keep On Slow Cooking!