Slow Cooker/Crock Pot – One Pot Pot Roast and Veggies
3-4 pounds Beef Roast
1 package Dry Onion Soup
1 cup Beef Stock (or broth)
4 medium Potatoes unpeeled (wedged or cubed)
4 medium Carrots unpeeled (cut into thin spears)
Place the roast in the slow cooker and rub the Dry Onion soup on it.
Add the remaining ingredients
Cover and cook on Low 5-7 hours; High 2.5-4
- Cooking time will vary depending on size of meat; size of slow cooker used; heat setting used.
- Always use a meat thermometer.
- Great meal all made in one pot!
- The carrots and potatoes taste so delicious prepared this way.
- Treat your loved ones to a tender and tasty old-fashioned roast dinner.