This soup is so easy and so delicious! Healthy too! Try it today!
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 12 ounces fresh green beans, cut
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed (add 3 cans for a more hearty soup!)
- 1 32-ounce box low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 jar of Pesto for topping (I used a 6.7 ounce jar)
Put into slow cooker and combine: onion, carrots, green beans, celery, kale, zucchini, tomatoes, garlic, beans, broth, salt and pepper (6 qt + slow cooker).
Cook on High for 4 approximately hours.
Add 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar; stir
Top each bowl with 1-2 teaspoons of PESTO!
So good! Enjoy!