Simply Simple Delicious Turkey Breast – Crock Pot /Slow Cooker Recipe. Thanksgiving Dinner time!
Can’t cook? Don’t like to cook? No problem. This is probably the very easiest meal you can make – yet the results will be amazing and even impressive! So moist and delicious! Thanksgiving Dinner was never easier!
-1 (6 pound) turkey breast (Jennie – O); thawed (I removed plastic wrap)
-1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- Spray crock pot/slow cooker
- Place the turkey breast in the crock pot/slow cooker
- Rub the onion soup mix all over the turkey.
- Cover and cook on LOW and cook for approximately 6-7 hours.
- Use meat thermometer — turkey needs to get to 170 degrees
PREP: 5 mins!
(Want gravy? Jennie-O includes a gravy packet. Add water. Stir. Voila.)
Powered by Facebook Comments