Crock Pot/Slow Cooker Acorn Squash.
Don’t you love the fall season! and Acorn Squash!? My mom used to make these for us when we were kids and we always LOVED them — still do!
- 2 acorn squash, cut in half and seeded
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 heaping tablespoon brown sugar
- Add water to the slow cooker and place acorn squash into slow cooker/crock pot. (They should not be resting on top of each other.)
- Put butter, brown sugar and cinnamon on the squash.
- Cook squash on HIGH 1 hour. Reduce to low and cook for about 4-6 hours — until tender.
- Serves 4
Powered by Facebook Comments