Apricot Bacon-wrapped Chicken Breasts.
So tender and so tasty – a very beautiful combination of flavors! Make this for a party or a family dinner — a simple recipe with great rewards! The prep time is less than ten minutes and there are only three ingredients! Check it out:
- 2 pounds of chicken breasts
- 1 package bacon
- A jar of apricot preserves
- Cut thawed chicken breast in half and wrap two slices of uncooked bacon around each half.
- Place in the slow cooker.
- Put a dollop of apricot preserves on each piece and spread it around
- Cook on HIGH 2.5 – 3 hours; or cook on LOW 4-6 hours
- DO NOT over cook. (Check w/meat thermometer; 165 degrees)
- Warm up/melt more apricot preserves and drizzle over plated chicken breast.
Powered by Facebook Comments