Summer is here! Crock Pot/Slow Cooker BAKED Potatoes/SWEET Potatoes Recipe!
Don’t heat up your whole house with the oven – use your slow cooker/crock pot!
- 4 – 6 potatoes (washed and scrubbed)
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Prick potatoes with a fork 6-8 times (you don’t want them to explode!)
- Rub olive oil on the potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper*
- Wrap each potatoes in foil
- Place into your slow cooker/crock pot
Cook on High for 2.5 – 5 hours; or Low for 7 – 10 hours.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time will vary depending on the size of the potatoes and crock pot/slow cooker.
- Do not fill the crock more than ¾ full.
- *You may try other herbs and seasonings too!
- Eat with sour crème, butter or try Greek yogurt or cottage cheese!
Powered by Facebook Comments