Slow Cooker/Crock Pot – One Pot Pot Roast and Veggies
- 3-4 pounds Beef Roast
- 1 package Dry Onion Soup
- 1 cup Beef Stock (or broth)
- 4 medium Potatoes unpeeled (wedged or cubed)
- 4 medium Carrots unpeeled (cut into thin spears)
- Place the roast in the slow cooker and rub the Dry Onion soup on it.
- Add the remaining ingredients
- Cover and cook on Low 5-7 hours; High 2.5-4
Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time will vary depending on size of meat; size of slow cooker used; heat setting used.
- Always use a meat thermometer.
- Great meal all made in one pot!
- The carrots and potatoes taste so delicious prepared this way.
- Treat your loved ones to a tender and tasty old-fashioned roast dinner.
Powered by Facebook Comments