Lemon Green Beans with Garlic — So good! (Slow cooker/crock pot recipe)
The lemon flavor infuses into the beans so wonderfully! These beans are so good that you may just want to make a meal out of the beans! Seriously.
- 4 Cups fresh cut Green Beans, ends trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin Olive Oil- 1-2 Tablespoons fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced/pressed
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest (grate rind of lemon)
Optional: sprinkle lightly with red pepper flakes for zest and color!
-Add all ingredients to slow cooker/crock pot. Mix.
Cook time: Cover: LOW 4-7 hours; HIGH 2-4 hours. Stir occasionally. Salt and pepper to taste.
- If you like your beans a little crunchy, cut back on the cook time.
- Great leftovers (if there are any!). They taste great reheated too.
- This is such a tasty and easy way to add veggies to your diet.
- Get in the habit of making beans in the slow cooker/crock pot every week.
- Green beans are high in fiber and nutrients and low in calories.
- So Easy. So Tasty. So Healthy. This recipe is a win win all the way around!
Powered by Facebook Comments